HDPE double-wall corrugated pipe
1. Unique structure, high strength, compression and impact resistance.
2, smooth inner wall, friction, large flow.
3, convenient connection, joint sealing, no leakage.
4. Light weight, quick construction and low cost.
5, buried life of more than 50 years.
6. Polyethylene is a hydrocarbon polymer with non-polar molecules and is resistant to acid and alkali corrosion.
7. The raw material is green and environment-friendly material, non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-scale, and recyclable.
, suitable temperature range wide, 8-10 ℃ environment pipeline rupture, the medium of the highest temperature of 40 ℃.
9. The comprehensive engineering cost is basically the same as that of concrete, and the operation cost is low.
10.good soil conditions do not need a foundation.
1. Drainage and ventilation pipes of mines and buildings;
2. Municipal engineering, underground drainage and sewage pipes of residential areas;
3. Irrigation, water transmission and drainage;
4. Sewage treatment plant and waste disposal plant drainage pipes;
5. Chemical ventilation pipes and conveying pipes used for fluid in chemical industry and mine;
6. Overall machining of pipeline inspection Wells;
7. Embedded pipeline of expressway;
8. High voltage cable, post and telecommunication cable protection sleeve, etc